Friday, March 28, 2014

Packages

We had a visit from our Peace Corps staff in January for a training session and with them, they brought packages!!  As many of you know, packages are a very exciting part of our life.  While we could definitely live with the items available here at site, the things that packages bring are a nice change of pace for us.

I just wanted to send a shout out to LaDonna for the package and the letter!  I’m grateful for your friendship and support.  I also want to thank Sue for the letter – it was a nice surprise and I love the updates on life back home :)  To Mom, of course, thank you for the boxes.  And from the looks of it, Sarah will be heading to Monrovia at the end of April, so hopefully we will have some more fun things waiting for us there.  :)

If you ever send me anything, it wouldn’t hurt to send me an email and let me know that you did.  I can then watch for it and let you know when I receive it!  And as always, I love updates from home.  I know I’m not updating as often as some of you would like, but I’d love to hear from you anyway!  Our internet situation is a little more stable these days, so I can access email/Facebook more often.  If you send me a message, I promise to reply.  Please just be patient with me.

I miss you all!  Stay warm over there, and I’ll see you in a little over a year :)

Love Sis Nyemade


No comments:

Post a Comment