Friday, May 9, 2014

Lappa, lappa, and more lappa!

Sarah and I have an extreme addiction at site.  We buy waaaaaay too much lappa than is good for us.  On average, I would say that between the two of us, we buy three lappas every week – some of it is planned, while other experiences are rather spontaneous. 

Easter weekend we were living in Kakata at Doe Palace, and on Good Friday, we went lappa shopping in the market here, which has a much wider selection than that we can find in Pleebo.  Needless to say, I bought fifteen different lappa patterns, and Sarah bought nineteen. 

Jesus!  And all of the other lappas I bought this weekend.

Sarah found one that she has been searching for since before January, and I can’t wait to see the dress she gets made with it!  I bought a few cool ones, but my favorite by far is a dark blue one with a big picture of Jesus’ face on it – it will be the best thing I bring back to America, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment